Monday, June 4, 2012



INSURGENT

This book is the kind of book that’ll leave you hanging. I think that it is GREAT!!! At first I was kinda bored coz i read Divergent last year so I kind of forgot a few stuff so I decided to reread Divergent which turns out to be the right decision since I was so eager to read Insurgent after reliving the things that happened in the first book. Right in the middle you will not have a chance to be bored because everything is happening so fast and then you’re like “wait, what?…. you mean… OH GOD…. WHAT?!… JESUS CHRIST!…. But that can’t be…” and right at the end when you’re so mind blown about everything that just happened and about to happen… another thing comes up and you just feel like they’re all grenades of information going off one by one, louder than the other. 
description



I hate you Veronica Roth for doing this to me but still….
description


So in Divergent we’re like “This can’t be right,are there missing pages?” 
description


Here I was like


“Oh no, I feel like this is going to have a cliff-hanging ending again!! 


DON’T END PLEASE! 


DON’T END !!!!!!!!!” 
description


and then BANG! 


You're DEAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment