Monday, June 4, 2012

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green


The Fault in Our Stars

wow. I don't know how to start but wow. this book is just AMAZING! AMAZING for me. It made me sob like a little girl. I keep on explaining to my cousins how good this book is and i start blabbering about the universe and how lucky we are and how oblivion really is a scary thing and they just looked at me with blank expressions. And when I told them about Hazel and Gus having cancer they're like "Oh like Nicholas Sparks' novels" And I wanted to explode, because it's not like those (I mean, I don't hate novels by Nicholas Sparks. I think they're great.) But this is so much more than a love story. I think that this is the only book that actually gets me. It's the only thing that gets me. If that's even possible and I know that that sounds weird but it's the only way that i can describe it. I can relate to it so much even though I'm not suffering through cancer. John Green is a genius. And i hate people who read it and are like "it's not that great". I know, respect each others opinion. but I really can't imagine why a person would dislike this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment