Monday, June 4, 2012

City Of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare




Where the hell should I begin? I'm sorry if this ends up as just another review full of ramblings because I'm in a tornado of emotions right now. After I bought the book I didn't finish it right away... just the thought that hanging off a cliff for 2 years of waiting for City of Heavenly Fire scares me. But of course my curiosity won over me and then...

description
MALEC...
description
Jace "returning" temporarily...
description
No Jimon...

description
That's the thing that bothered me a little. Not having Jace, the REAL Jace. And I really hate Cassandra Clare sometimes (not really) for making me feel so much emotion for these characters that  I have come to love so much. Nevertheless, the book was great. Definitely better that City Of Fallen Angels. And I salute to you Cassie Clare for creating such an AMAZING world. it's just so...
description

No comments:

Post a Comment